Intense All Wheel Cleaner
Black Magic® Intense™ All Wheel Cleaner, our most powerful wheel cleaning formula, generates intense foam that covers and clings onto the road residue and brake dust that has covered a wheels surface. It breaks down and removes stubborn road grime, leaving the wheel with a mirror-like finish.
- Removes stubborn brake dust & road grime
- Utilizes Black Magic’s most powerful wheel cleaning formula
- Intense foaming action cuts through brake dust, road grime, and grease
- pH balanced to be safe for all wheel types without hazing or discoloration
- Gentle chemistry is safe for use on ABS plastic, chrome, aluminum, wire, and mag wheels with clearcoat, polished, painted, or anodized finish
- Hold sprayer 6 inches away from wheel surface.
- Spray onto cool, dry wheel.
- Allow foam to set for one to two minutes. For extremely dirty wheels, agitate with a soft brush or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly and wipe off remaining residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Dry with soft, clean towel for a spot-free look.
I've used the no scrub formula previously and it worked fine but was wanting something with a bit more cleaning power. This definitely does. the foam on this goes on thick and I can see the dirt coming off once it's sprayed. You still have to wipe it down with a cloth or sponge but you don't have to scrub.
This wheel cleaner works great and has that awesome black magic scent. Of course like other wheel cleaners, you will have to agitate to get the wheels completely clean. You cant just spray the product, hose it down and expect the wheels to be clean.
I wouldn't recommend this. I followed the directions to the letter and it left my wheels just as dirty as when I started. It does smell good. Other wheel cleaners I have used smell bad but work better.
This product does absolutely nothing. I sprayed it on my wheels, and watched as it foamed up, dripped off and away from the grease and road grime, then I hosed it off after two minutes. It looked like I did nothing. I can't understand why you market this as useful. It's not..