Tire Wet Gel
Providing the best shine out of all Black Magic® Tire Wet® products, Tire Wet Gel utilizes an advanced silicone formula to last longer and shine brighter than other products on the market.
- Long-lasting intensity. Weather and rinse-resistant formula keeps your tires looking black and glossy for weeks, not days.
- Scuff defense. Self-healing formula automatically fills in small scuffs and maintains a smooth, black shine.
- Minimal sling: The thick, clinging Black Magic formula adheres to the tires to produce minimal sling.
- Clear, residue-free shine. Clear formula leaves behind no white powdery residue – just pure, wet shine.
- Clean & thoroughly dry tires.
- Press down on flip cap and squeeze container gently to load sponge with gel.
- Apply to tire by wiping or dabbing, squeezing out more product as needed.
- Allow product to dry thoroughly (about 15 minutes) before driving to prevent sling.
It took me the last 40 years of driving to find a great product to shine my truck tires !!!!
Question does anybody know how to clean the application sponge because I’ve tried everything to clean the sponge to reuse it later on I would appreciate a response
It's great look like i have new tires
This is hands down the best Tire Shine I have ever used...I keep a bottle if Black Magic Tire Shine Gel at all times....
I love this stuff. My tires shine right after a nice wash, but I was just wondering if you guys sale the sponges on the side. They don’t seem to last that long when applying continuous times. It would be great if the sponges were sold on its own .
awesome shine the tires look wet
very good this product. !!!! super recommend
This is the best tire shine to use right before a show or if you need your tires to shine for short amount of time. It makes them look great but only lasts about 2-3 days.
Absolutely love this product! Saw in on a car show one Saturday morning over a decade ago and my tires cannot live without this stuff. No worries about overspray, you can add as much or as little as you like and my tires are smiling from rim to rim. Super glossy wet look that lasts! The sad part is I cannot find it anywhere near me anymore....looks like I will have to walk everywhere now because my car is too embarrassed to be seen in public without it.