Black Magic® Tire Wet® is the #1 Tire Shine in America because with one gentle mist, your tires will have the ultimate long-lasting, wet, glossy black look. Tire Wet is specially formulated to deliver the most brilliant shine of any leading tire spray available. It dries quickly so there is less chance for sling on your wheel wells.
- Deepest shine of any leading tire spray - no one outshines Black Magic.
- Unique combination of polymers and high-molecular-weight silicones provide long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- Leaves tires looking wet, black and glossy - better than new.
- Incredibly easy to use. No wiping: just ready, aim, shine.
- America's #1 tire dressing since 2012.
- Lightly mist Tire Wet onto clean, dry tire sidewalls.
- Allow product to penetrate for 1-3 minutes to reveal a brilliant, high-gloss shine.
- Lightly mist Tire Wet onto clean, dry sponge or cloth.
- Apply Tire Wet to clean dry tire sidewall using the sponge or cloth.
- Allow product to penetrate for 1-3 minutes to reveal a brilliant, low-gloss shine.
I will not use a different brand for the vehicles I detail.
I am a local detailer in my city and this stuff is absolutely amazing and fairly priced. Leaves a long lasting shine up to a week!!! Highly recommend!!
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the overspray on my Torque Thrust wheels is a GREAT wheel cleaner!
The only tire product I use as well as recommended. I use the gel 1 st then the spray light coat it last up to 6 days and my tires stay clean shiny and holds the wet look.
I bought a bottle and have used 3 times. After it dries within 5 minutes my tires look just like they did before I used it. Whatever shine it adds is barely perceptible. I’ll be looking for another product.
The best out there for a best tire shine !! Plus no mess send me some !
I use it all the time I hand wash my car !! It has my tire very clean & shiny!!
I purchased black magic tire wet spray 32 oz don't last very long also flys up onto car and if you leave it on the shelves it leakes
This is the 1st bottle of this product I've bought.. I've used it twice and it dries within an hour or 2 and there is no shine left. I definitely will be tossing this and trying another brand..
Being using this product since back in the day. It's still the best product for a shine tire.